Example of PDC smb.conf and login scripts in CVS ?

alister air alister.air at uts.EDU.AU
Fri May 21 08:53:50 GMT 1999

At 18:09 21/05/99 +1000, Michael Glauche wrote:

>        domain group map = /etc/domaingroup.map
>        domain user map = /etc/domainuser.map

Have you got examples of such maps?  I've had problems allowing existing NT
users access to the samba server... the server appears fine, and I've
conencted it to the domain easily enough, but exisitng NT users can't
access it... and I couldn't using the root password.

My server's not a PDC or BDC... it's just a member of the domain.

Thanks,

Alister

--

Alister Air                     | "Excuse me for not answering your
Faculty Computing Manager (HSS) | letter sooner, but I've been so