Cannot Browse the Network

Samuel Liddicott sam at campbellsci.co.uk
Fri May 21 08:01:05 GMT 1999

really?  I have no problem with this.  As far as named is concerned it is
all publically available, its just that you don't have to allow external
access to that named.  Named does not care that ip addresses are "private"
at all.  In any case seperate zone files can be used if required to
distinguish between xxx.betaphi.org and plain betaphi.org

Sam

extra note: It doesn't matter that hosts in the domain are spread accross
all kind of subnets.