How to turn off roaming profiles

Inge-Haavard Hunstad inge at cc.uit.no
Thu May 20 15:40:17 GMT 1999

David Bannon wrote:

> At 09:30 PM 19/05/1999 +1000, Inge-Haavard Hunstad wrote:
> >Is there anybody who could post the key names for winNT?
> >

> [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
> "DeleteRoamingCache"=dword:00000000

Thanks for the DeleteRoamingCache key I use the policy to enable this
key. Some times the profile dosen't get deleted there is a bug in in
NT4sp3 i think that causes this problem.

I have to rephrase my question, is there somebody that have the key that
enables winNT to not rove and not create local profiles as described by
Sam for win9x?

inge