NT PDC

Lanny Baron lnb at cybertouch.org
Wed May 19 19:41:49 GMT 1999

Hello,
Sehr is dead wrong. Trust me. I use netlogin.pds and this machine, a FreeBSD
box (sorry don't use kids linux boxes) in each user's dir (/home/some_user) i
have a dir called Profiles. Example /home/lnb/Profiles/netlogin.pds (which I
have attached a copy). On my Wintoes NT (PDC) box, when adding a new user, I
put in the profile part of user manager for domains, login script: netlogin.pds
login dir: \\freedom\username\Profiles
and presto...it works like a charm :-)

later,

Lanny Baron