security=domain == security=domainmember

Andy Bakun abakun at reac.com
Tue May 18 21:15:26 GMT 1999

Untested, but this should do it.  USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.  This will make

security = domainmember

equlivent to

security = domain

Things like swat may have to be changed also (but I don't use swat, so this is
just a guess).

----------------------------------
*** param/loadparm.c.orig     Tue May 18 16:11:32 1999
--- param/loadparm.c  Tue May 18 16:11:55 1999
***************
*** 465,470 ****
--- 465,471 ----

  static struct enum_list enum_security[] = {{SEC_SHARE, "SHARE"},  {SEC_USER,
"USER"},
                                           {SEC_SERVER, "SERVER"}, {SEC_DOMAIN,
"DOMAIN"},
+                                          {SEC_DOMAIN, "DOMAINMEMBER"},
                                             {-1, NULL}};

  static struct enum_list enum_printing[] = {{PRINT_SYSV, "sysv"}, {PRINT_AIX,
"aix"},