Missing NT_Security docs.

Jeremy Allison jallison at cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Tue May 18 17:42:31 GMT 1999

As I'm sure many of you have noticed, the new NT_Security
document was present in the 2.0.4 tarball as a yodl file,
but not as text or html documents.

I've re-released the tarball on samba.org (and it will
propagate to all the mirrors shortly) as samba-2.0.4a.tar.gz
containing the new NT_Security.html and NT_Security.txt
documents. I also took the opportunity to fix the typo
in the sys_utimes wrapper that hit users compiling on
HPUX 9.x and below, and Solaris 2.4 and below. Unfortunately
HP and Sun provide their latest releases for the Samba
Team to test on (Solaris 2.5.1, 2.6 and 2.7, and HPUX
10.20 and 11.x) but not their earlier releases so this
typo slipped by QA.

I'd like to apologise for any inconvenience caused. The
testing matrix for Samba is getting rather large these
days, so if anyone with these earlier systems would like
to offer their services to the Samba Team to pre-test
an official release that should help prevent similar
mistakes in the future.

Thanks for your patience,

	Jeremy Allison,
	Samba Team.