How to disconnect shares ?

Frederic Lejal fl at infodesign.net
Tue May 18 16:39:13 GMT 1999

Hi samba gurus.

I have a simple (maybe silly \;o) question : using samba for
netlogons from NT clients, one can configure a script to connect
shares to derive at logon time.
It seems after logout,the client box keeps the shares connected to
windows drives (and the next time you login, you have an error
message saying your device is already in use). What shall I do to
have all shares disconnected at logout time ?

---
Frederic LEJAL <frederic.lejal at infodesign.net>
InfoDesign Communications S.A.			T: +41-22-771.0440
1 chemin Plein-Vent, CH-1228 Arare-Geneve	F: +41-22-771.0441