Profiles : always retrieving 'default' prototype.

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Mon May 17 18:39:07 GMT 1999

Interesting - it most definitely did not work for us, and I think I
remember reading that it wouldn't work in the docs, although now I can't
find it. Do others have similar experiences, either way?

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199