Profiles : always retrieving 'default' prototype.

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Mon May 17 17:51:10 GMT 1999

profiles needs to be:

browseable=yes

(if this isn't on the NTDOM FAQ, it needs to be.)

ap

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199