Problems with profiles

Burch, Phil pburch at sccd.ctc.edu
Mon May 17 15:11:44 GMT 1999

I recently had similar problems and found that my local machines had filled
up their drives with profiles that the registry was supposed to be deleting.
There were username folders, username.000 folders, and username.000.bak
folders all over the local profile directory.

Phil Burch
Computing Services
North Seattle Community College
http://nsccux.sccd.ctc.edu