Windows 2000 Beta 3 and PDC?

Christian Ejstrup ce at atl.dk
Mon May 17 10:32:51 GMT 1999

Samuel Liddicott wrote:

> I knew about $ shares in general; does this share have to be "created" like other shares, or is it implicit in being in user-mode?  Could a user disable this share?
>
> Thanks
>
> Sam

	It's actually an administrative share. It can only be disabled/enabled
by an administrator. You can set up a login script so that these shares
are created when the users log on by modifying the policy file.

best regards

--
Christian Ejstrup, RF Development Engineer.
ATL Research A/S, Sofiendalsvej 85, DK-9200 Aalborg SV, Denmark