Roaming Profiles

Vladimir Stavrinov vs at lasp.npi.msu.su
Mon May 17 09:52:49 GMT 1999

--------
> local profile .... I╢m using roaming profiles but every time I╢m logging
> in I got a local copy of the profile on the machine. Is it poosible to
> delete that profile after logging out??

Roaming profiles consume disk space.

When a user with a roaming profile logs off a workstation, a copy of the
profile is cached on the local hard drive. If other
persons with roaming profiles use that workstation, disk space is being
consumed to keep these cached profiles. To configure
so that roaming profiles are not cached, edit:

Edit or add value DeleteRoamingCache as type REG_DWORD. Set it to 1.