Windows 2000 Beta 3 and PDC?

Christian Ejstrup ce at atl.dk
Mon May 17 08:27:23 GMT 1999

Samuel Liddicott wrote:

> $C ?  Is this some "secret" admin share of the hard disk?  I can't make it work...
>
> Sam

	It's actually c$, and yes it is a "secret" share.But the only thing
secret 'bout it is that you can't see it when you browse your network
neighborhood. If you enter a cmd prompt and lists the shares on the
machine it is visible. If you enter a $ after the share-name it is not
visible e.g. myshare$.

best regards

--
Christian Ejstrup, RF Development Engineer.
ATL Research A/S, Sofiendalsvej 85, DK-9200 Aalborg SV, Denmark