Change password in latest CVS?

Stefan Olsson stefan.olsson at noname4us.com
Sun May 16 18:41:56 GMT 1999

Having trouble with file locking (while sharing a Paradox database on NT
& Win95 machines), i grabbed the latest CVS (as of 990515) and compiled.
The locking problem did not solve (Does anyone have experience on this
issue?), and another problem occured: When someone tries to change
password, Win95 responds "Can't find the domain controller for this
domain" (I am not sure this is the exact message since we are running a
non-english version of Win95).

Thanks in advance!

/Stefan

--
As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?