Multiple users, one uid/gid and a domain

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Thu May 6 15:36:34 GMT 1999

You could just use map to guest = Bad User and not have their accounts on
the local machine; smbd will log them as the guest account.

ap

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199