samba PDC config problems?

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Tue May 4 15:21:02 GMT 1999

I don't know if this is the only problem, but domain logons should be on
the domain controller only, not on all the boxes.

ap

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199