Terminal Server

Dean Brissinger brissing at vexcel.com
Mon Mar 29 19:13:39 GMT 1999

Hi,

	I have Samba 2.0.3 setup and working perfectly on Solaris 2.7
as a PDC.  My NT WorkSP4 stations connect w/o a problem.

	My problem is that I need to get a Terminal server to
validate against the Samba PDC.  When I try, I get a blue screen of
death and have to reboot (blank screen, just says "STOP").  SP4 is
not available yet as Microsoft has broken yet another of their big
deadlines and put this off until god knows when.  Has anyone out
there found a way to get NT Terminal Server 4 (sp3) to work w/ a
Samba PDC?

Thanks!

Dean B.