Extremely Important

Cabler, Adam W adam.w.cabler at lmco.com
Fri Mar 26 22:46:27 GMT 1999

I realize that this is way off-topic, but I wanted to save everyone a lot of
trouble caused at my company by a word virus that is sweeping the internet.
This is not another "do not open this message, send this to everyone" virus,
and if you would like, I can send you the visual basic code that I copied
from the macro.  I could tell you more, but I will let NAI do it:
http://www.avertlabs.com/public/datafiles/valerts/vinfo/melissa.asp
<http://www.avertlabs.com/public/datafiles/valerts/vinfo/melissa.asp>

I know that a lot of you are system admins, and since this could shut down
your mail systems, I thought it was worth it.

adam