nt ...who should be PDC

Lanny Baron lnb at freedom.cybertouch.org
Wed Mar 17 10:46:52 GMT 1999

Hi everyone,
I am new to the list. So please bear with my questioning. I have installed NT
many times over the past few days. As PDC and as stand alone. I run a sort of
testing place for myself. But i have notice that with NT as stand alone, I am
unable to do anything with NT. Such as add services (permission denied) and to
have people who dial in to me, for me to access their pc's even though i have
passwd for access.

Can anyone tell me what the best way to have  a mixed Samba/NT environment is? I
have, as said above been at this for 3 days straight. 'With no concrete
improvement. My aim is to approach small companies to show the inter-operability
between the systems. My problem is my lack of knowledge as you can judge from
this mail.

Well thank you for taking the time to read this. And if you help, thank you in
advance for any help which you may provide.

Lanny Baron
http://ca.samba.org/samba/samba.html
http://freedom.cybertouch.org