Wkns forget passwds?

Len Harold lharold at mrc.uidaho.edu
Mon Mar 8 20:04:06 GMT 1999

Hi guys,

I just got the same results from 2.0.3.  Fortunately it is a test
machine.  I deleted the machine entry from the smbpasswd file and
then recreated it with "smbpasswd -a -m CHARA" followed by rebooting
the PC and still had no luck logging in.  The logfile (at debug 100)
is at http://www.len.moscow.id.us/log for browsing.  The samba machine
is a HP C180 running a current and heavily patched HP-UX 10.20 on it.
CC me directly if you want more info quickly as I keep track of this
list through the web archive.

Len