seeing with samba

Ian Charboneau ian at cecoh.com
Mon Mar 8 16:53:12 GMT 1999

Hello I hope that I have fixed my signature so it doesn't create a
huge mime attachment that seems to make everyone see red.  If not I will
gladly take further suggestions on how to fix it or ideas on other windows
based email programs that have the functionality of outlook
without its MANY downsides.  Anyway
I am running a NT network and I have a samba enabled database server running
on
Slackware. The NT network can see the drive on the Linux box but cannot open
anything.  I am
asked to supply the password and neither the root password for the linux box
nor the admin password for the NT network works.   Also am still looking for
network management software that will work in a mixed NT Linux enviroment.
Thanks

Ian Charboneau                    phone 512 485-4733
Network Administrator           email ian at cecoh.com
<mailto:ian at cecoh.com>      fax 512 328-9779
Ceco Management
Austin Texas