coding binge coming on.

Jacques Sansdrap sansdrap at hedy.ucl.ac.be
Mon Mar 8 10:28:45 GMT 1999

> rsvp. to samba-technical, thx.

This is not really technical so I will post it here...

Would it be possible to have in the documentation a TODO (or
STATUS) file listing the currently available features, the ones
that are in the development pipe, the ones that are on the
back burner...?

That would help by not wasting time for the beta testers, checking
for features that are not yet available.
I know there are some comments in the source files about this but
it is a bit heavy to read.

It could also improve the recruitment of developers by pointing
where some expertise would be welcome...

JS