Not Related: Ban Microsoft Outlook Express MUA from this list?

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Fri Mar 5 20:39:50 GMT 1999

On Sat, 6 Mar 1999, Harald Hannelius wrote:

> Could the manager of this list please ban all messages sent with a
> <subject>, I'm getting annoyed with all these crippled e-mails that keep
> on dropping in.

there's been about two per day, recently.  on pine (3.96 and 4.01) the
messages come up with a blank content.

did outlook depressed get up (or down) graded recently or something in the
last month?

andrew, is there a way to auto-detect outlook depressed messages or
attachments and treat them as spam, e.g using spamstopper for a different
purpose?

regards,

luke