NT User List

Richard Kail e8903122 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Mar 3 19:09:20 GMT 1999

Hello !

On Thu, 4 Mar 1999, Jens Skripczynski wrote:

> As I wanted to add some Users the Client said someting like
> "Getting User List of Domain WG9" (Sorry I've got the German Version...)
> and then the Explorer segfaulted.

I have a similar problem with the user manager (the one which comes with
 NTWS). When I try to modify the access rights for a user (the ability to
change the clock, for example), Dr.Watson pops up.

The only way to prevent this is to leave the Domain, change the setting
and then rejoin the domain.

Kind regards,
Richard

------
"One day, computer power will eventually outstrip demand, and OS engineers
will be free to use friendly languages like LISP again.. until then, I
think we're stuck with C."                         -- Oliver Xymoro