Trust relationship between PDCs

Matt Chapman m.chapman at student.unsw.edu.au
Wed Mar 3 20:46:25 GMT 1999

Jean Francois Micouleau wrote:

> BDC functionality might be nice. What would be nicer is a netmon trace of
> replication and of BDC -> PDC and PDC -> BDC promote.
> Same thing for trust relationship.

I'm playing with replication now. Almost have it figured out.

There's about a half-dozen new RPC's we need including some more service
control and LSA secret stuff, plus the central \NETLOGON 0x07 "enumerate
changed accounts" RPC. The latter is a bit annoying in that some of it is
passed as "blobs" of registry info rather than RPC parameters.

    Matt

--
Matt Chapman
m.chapman at student.unsw.edu.au