NT User List

Jens Skripczynski Jens.Skripczynski at studbox.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Mar 3 16:16:08 GMT 1999

Hi,

I have a Linux 2.2.2 with samba v. 2.0.3 named SHADOWLAND configured as
a PDC.
I also have an NT WS Client 4.0 SP4 included in the Domain.
Yesterday I wanted to share some Files from the NT Client.

As I wanted to add some Users the Client said someting like
"Getting User List of Domain WG9" (Sorry I've got the German Version...)
and then the Explorer segfaulted.

Do I have to set special Parametes to the smb.conf ? Or is this not
emplemented yet ?
(This Error happens all the time.)

Second I got a school, which wants a Linux PDC and NT 4.0 Clients.
They want to use the M$ Explorer. As we have a Proxy Server I said
Options->Internet... and added the Proxy but NT just forgot about
it, when I clicked the OK Button. Doing the same as Administrator
it works. So I think the error has to do with the Domain Concept...
Has anybody had Problems like this ?

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski

E-Mail: Jens.Skripczynski at studbox.uni-stuttgart.de