LDAP Support

Alicia F. Balsera alicia at usf.edu
Tue Mar 2 15:35:52 GMT 1999

I just fetched 2.0.3 and ran configure with the --with-ldap
flag.  That part executed fine.  However, when creating
the binaries, the make failed:
Compiling smbd/ssl.c
mkdir bin
Linking bin/smbd
ldap_initialize_password_db         passdb/passdb.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to bin/smbd
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `bin/smbd'

Any ideas?  My LDAP server is on a different machine...