Trust relationship between PDCs

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Mon Mar 1 16:26:24 GMT 1999

i started the nt domains for unix project immediately nt 5 beta 1 was
released.  unless someone else wants to take this on i personally am happy
to wait until nt5 becomes established before taking it on.  once
established, it will be difficult for ms to justify massive changes just
to oust the competition, despite the assistance that the competition has
given microsoft in improving the security and reliability of their
flagship product.

i could be more politically correct and less antagonistic and if i worked
for microsoft, i would be.

luke