Changing passwords on both UNIX & SAMBA

Aaron Rainwater/CADC Co-op aar at cypress.com
Tue Jun 29 14:29:24 GMT 1999

This is helpful, but I need some clarification:

I tried changing the password chat before (in order to not
ask for %o), but it crapped out too.  When I run smbpasswd
from the UNIX shell, does it run "passwd" as root just as
it should when you initiate the password change from an
NT machine?

--
Aaron Rainwater
CADC Co-op