NT4 Clients getting error 3013

Juergen Bock jrb at fluent.de
Tue Jun 29 14:16:12 GMT 1999

> Seems you are experiencing network-problems here. I don't know exactly, what
> the redirector service is, but in our case it complains every time another
> computer crashes and the server can not reach it. I think it has something
> to do with the regular check, your ((Master) Domain) Browser does ervery 15
> Minutes.
> As far as I could understand, the error could mean, that the connection to
> the SERVER is broken down - with all the effects like Doc W. and crashing of
> office etc. .
>
> Axel

I guess this is not the case. If there really was a network problem,
all clients should crash at the same time. But they don't. It seems
to happen randomly. I also can't see anything in the switch logs.
And, I didn't mention that, there are other clients with fewer
programs open that don't experience those problems, even on the
same network segment.

Juergen

Juergen Bock			jrb at fluent.de
FLUENT Deutschland GmbH 	Hindenburgstrasse 36
D-64295 Darmstadt		+49-(0)6151-3644-26