Where do the passwords come from?

Nothinman nm666 at sgi.net
Fri Jun 25 22:47:43 GMT 1999

from my understand you did everything right so far, and you will have to set
the password for all the users since there is no way to decrypt the
/etc/passwd entry to make a LanMan Hash. I havn't done it but a small script
to iterate through the new smbpasswd file and run smbpasswd for all the
users in it doesn't seem that hard.

Jim Crilly