Can anyone print with RH 6.0 and SAMBA 2.0.3?

Brent Williams brwillia at ksumail.kennesaw.edu
Fri Jun 25 21:14:10 GMT 1999

Brian...

I realized you meant "printing = lprng".  I put it in and it WORKS!!!!!  I
can't believe it!  I've worked on this for two days.

For the benefit of others with RH 6.0 and SAMBA 2.0.3, put the above in your
SMB.CONF global parameters section.  Amazingly, printers leap to life.

If you ever visit the Atlanta area, Brian, I'll buy you lunch. Thank you.

Brent