NetServerEnum2 crash from kix32.exe (was Re: Problems with smbpasswd)

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Fri Jun 25 17:19:41 GMT 1999

ok, smbd process is crashing (panic reports).  come on, andy, you're a
seasoned samba admin of at least two years, you should have spotted that
:-) :-)

ok, next stage.  could you look for a core file or do a gdb attach, and
see exactly what line the smbd process is crashing, and do a stack trace
as well?  any local variables, a print of those would help too.

next stage, anyone want to volunteer to fix this? :-)

luke