file update sense error

Lajber Zoltan lajbi at lajli.gau.hu
Thu Jun 24 19:09:36 GMT 1999

Hi folk,

I use linux (debian/slink, 2.0.36+non-exec stack patch) for PDC for about
10 NT machine (hungarian SP3).

I have no problems, but now noticed an interesting thing:
I worked with matlab/simulink. De working files are on a samba share.
In a text editor 9matlab buil-in), I modified the source of a small
program, save it, and run it from another window (matlab command window).
It runs well, but the _older_ version.
When I sayd "clear all" (reset all internal variables of matlab), the next
running happend with the updated program.

Is this a know bug, or what is the problem?

The time between the server and the machine is synconized on each logon.

Thanks for tip/hints/answers.

Bye,
 LAJBER Zoltan           lajbi at jht.gau.hu          http://jht.gau.hu/~lajbi
 GATE Jarmu- es Hotechnika Tanszek                        http://jht.gau.hu