Windows NT - which Service Pack

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Tue Jun 22 19:28:15 GMT 1999

sp5 will definitely fail with old cvs versions (from 6 months or more
ago).

On Wed, 23 Jun 1999, Greg Dickie wrote:

> I don't believe it makes any difference at all, although SP5 is still too new
> to tell.
>
> Greg
>
> On 22-Jun-99 rbrand at esg-gmbh.de wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > which Service Pack of Windows NT do I need to run Samba as PDC ?
> >
> > R. Brand

> Greg Dickie
> Just A Guy*
> *from discreet (the logic is gone)
> Montreal
> (514) 954-7171
> greg at discreet.com

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton        |  Direct Dial   : (678) 443-6183
Systems Engineer / ISS XForce Team  |  ISS Front Desk: (678) 443-6000
Internet Security Systems, Inc.     |  ISS Fax       : (678) 443-6477

http://www.iss.net/    *Adaptive Network Security for the Enterprise*
     ISS Connect   -   International User Conference   -  May '99