Windows NT - which Service Pack

Gerald Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Tue Jun 22 15:39:32 GMT 1999

rbrand at esg-gmbh.de wrote:

> which Service Pack of Windows NT do I need to run
> Samba as PDC ?

Samba can act as a PDC for WIndows NT 3.51 SP5 and Windows
NT4 SP5. (i know SP4 and assume SP5 as I haven't heard
anyone yelling about it on the list).  These should be backward
compatible as well, but I cannot comment specifically as I have not
played with SP's below 3 for NT4.

Cheers,
jerry
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter