Explorer crashing when accessing domain list

samba at artschool.com samba at artschool.com
Tue Jun 22 05:49:42 GMT 1999

Please excuse this question if it's an FAQ, but I've looked everywhere for
a help or solution but none could be found...

When changing the security permissions on a file, folder, share, pretty
much anything, clicking on the "Add" button when seems to cause
EXPLORER.exe to crash with the error

Exception: access violation (0xc0000005), Address: 0x778933ae

This happens when I'm logged in as the local\administrator

Any help on this probably simple problem would be appreciated.

Thanks