SP5 and IE5 Problems

Wolfgang Ratzka ratzka at HRZ.Uni-Marburg.DE
Fri Jun 18 07:36:10 GMT 1999

    >> To help, try limiting the profile size by using the profile
    >> editor for NT (I don't remember which tree it was in, we
    >> stumbled on it by accident and decided it was a good thing).

This feature has been there only since SP4 (that's why you will not
find it in the regular docs), and it comes with another new feature,
that allows excluding parts of the profile tree from the copying
process.  The browser cache would be an obvious candidate for that;
AFAIK it is included in the default settings once you activate this
feature.

--
Wolfgang Ratzka  Phone: +49 6421 28 3531  FAX: +49 6421 28 6994
Uni Marburg,  HRZ, Hans-Meerwein-Str., D-35032 Marburg, Germany