SP5 and IE5 Problems

Allan Bjorklund allan at umich.edu
Thu Jun 17 22:14:12 GMT 1999

--On Friday, June 18, 1999, 6:59 AM +1000 Douglas VanLeuven
<roamdad at ibm.net> wrote:

> On our systems, linux & aix servers, initial profile load time
> was improved by using the smb.conf parameter
> "dos filetime resolution"

    I noticed the same thing with my Linux/SAMBA setup.  Logout is also
much quicker as well.

--Allan

  Allan Bjorklund                  |                  allan at umich.edu
  Systems Research Programmer      |           University of Michigan
  Research Systems UNIX Group      |               535 W. William St.
  Information Technology Division  |              Ann Arbor, MI 48103
  1-(734)-763-9391                 |                           U.S.A.