SP5 and IE5 Problems

CAE Samba Admin caesmb at lab2.cc.wmich.edu
Thu Jun 17 17:40:58 GMT 1999

> i wonder about this.  profile file/dir time/date stamps.  are we getting
> this exactly correct, so that unmodified files/dirs are not copied over
> unnecessarily?

    Well, I'm not sure how it's working at logout, but over here we have our
policies setup to delete cached copies of roaming profiles.  So, they entire
profile is always downloaded at login.  I noticed login times of a minute or
more after upgrading to IE5.  The only thing that gave away the problem was
that the HD ran constant during the login.

Kevin