Problems using the User Manager for Domains

Joseph S. Kerby jkerby at gctsd.nesc.k12.ar.us
Wed Jun 16 19:50:30 GMT 1999

Whenever I open the User Manager for Domains (which I am running on NT
Workstation 4.0SP4).. I get an accurate list of all the users and groups;
however, when I attempt to alter any of the listings (when logged in as
root) I get an error message box informing me that the "Remote Procedure
Call Failed"

Also, could anyone advise me on printing to a Samba printer from NT
Workstation.  I can not get anything to work at all.  The system simply says
"Could not connect to printer: unknown error"  I noticed that in the latest
version of swat there is a global parameter for nt printer share and forms
definition, but I can not find any documentation on these options.

Thanks in advance,
Joseph Kerby
Greene County Tech School District