Winnt printer support

Mike Oswell oswell at xcert.com
Wed Jun 16 15:39:00 GMT 1999

I've been playing with it over the past week or so and think I almost have
it working. Problem is I screwed my NT box so bad I can't even add
printers from NT servers anymore.. So will have to reinstall NT..

Anyways.. I can post what I did once I finish up, though I don't know if
people will want to do it the same was as I did since it may not be the
correct way and so something might not be set up correctly.

Hopefully i will be able to post success in the next few days sometime
since I'm going away for two weeks on Monday. :) ..

--
Mike Oswell
Xcert International Inc