Can't remove samba server from NT/PDC domain (more..)

David Cooper dc at server1.smb.man.ac.uk
Tue Jun 15 14:36:18 GMT 1999

Following your suggestions, I'm up and running by using different machine names
for the NT/Unix instances. It's a wonderful thing.

BTW: I still had to reboot my PDC to get it to remove my old
machine entry before I could set this up. There was no (Computer->Syncronize)
option when I looked at the server manager menus.(Perhaps this only appears on
a slave DC ??)

Thanks to all for your help.

Dave Cooper.