trusting domains

Daniel Bidwell bidwell at andrews.edu
Wed Jun 9 20:53:25 GMT 1999

I have a domain setup with samba as the primary domain controller for
both Win95/98 and Win/NT clients.  I am trying to figure out how to
configure a trusting relationship where a different domain controller
will trust (get account names and passwords from) the samba domain.

I can't find how to make samba acknowledge that the other domain
controller can trust it.  When the NT server tried to establish the
trust it tells me that I must configure the samba domain to allow the
trust.  Any ideas?
Daniel R. Bidwell	|	bidwell at andrews.edu
Andrews University	Information Technology Services
If two always agree, one of them is unnecessary
"Friends don't let friends do DOS"
"In theory, theory and practice are the same.
In practice, however, they are not."