samba PDC and login scripts

Andy Bakun abakun at reac.com
Thu Jun 3 19:22:35 GMT 1999

My logon script is in a subdirectory of the netlogon share:

        logon script = scripts/logon.bat

All my clients are WinNT4Sp4.  The logon.bat file actually just sets some
environment variables and kicks off Cygnus's bash with the REAL logon script
(because it's brutal to try to do anything useful with batch commands).  Anyway,
another thing, the DOS window that pops up that the script actually runs in
shows the path in the title bar with backslashes and forwardslashes, thusly:

  \\jupiter\netlogon\scripts/logon.bat

I'm running 2.0.4 using the unsupported PDC support.

Andy.