samba PDC and login scripts

Randy Cone cone at hpl.umces.edu
Thu Jun 3 17:15:20 GMT 1999

Brian,

Yeah, I've gotten lots of answers, but none that worked.  The common
theme, however, is that it will work and people are using the
functionality.  It also *seems* that everyone that gets it to work has
the script(s) directly in the netlogon share.  I have mine in
subdirectories of the login share.
As you've indicated, they work for win95/98 but not NT.

If mine weren't a heavily used public system, I'd try a script directly
in the netlogon share (maybe soon in the middle of the night, or a
weekend I'll do this).

Randy

--
Randy Cone
Director of Information and Electronic Services
cone at hpl.umces.edu