Samba 2.0.4.b and NT4WS

Steven Kirks skirks at coxnet.org
Thu Jun 3 13:24:37 GMT 1999

Gordon:

First, add the NT workstations to your domain.  That should solve the RPC
failed issue.  Next, run the User Manager application on the local
workstation.  A window opens with two sections: top and bottom.  In the
bottom section, look for a group called Administrators.  Double click the
group to open it.  A smaller window opens with the title "Local Group
Properties".  Add the domain account of the user you want to the group.

That should be it.

Good luck,

Steve