Trust relationships

Gerald W. Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Wed Jun 2 12:52:25 GMT 1999

Alan Hourihane wrote:

> Presumably scheduled for 2.0.5 ?
>
> I know it's a bit premature, but is there any timescales
> for the next one ?
>
> If it's a long time, I'll put something else in place for
> now.

Samba can particpate in trustrelationships as a domain member.
All PDC development including taking part in trust relationships
as a PDC is going into the HEAD branch (2.1-prelapha code).
It will be a while before this comes to see tge light of day.

Cheers,
jerry
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )