samba PDC and login scripts

Randy Cone cone at hpl.umces.edu
Tue Jun 1 15:23:30 GMT 1999

Yes,

I've put them there.  Has anyone else gotten login scripts to work on
NT4 workstation, as served by the PDC?

BTW,

The relevent portion of smb.conf:

# Global parameters
        workgroup = HPEL-ACADEMIC
        server string = HPEL File Server
        password level = 3
        log file = /usr/local/samba/var/log.%a.%m
        max xmit = 8192
        read size = 8192
        printcap name = /etc/printcap
        logon script = %a\logon.bat
        logon drive = h:
        domain logons = Yes
        os level = 254
        domain master = Yes
        read only = No
        hosts allow = localhost, 127.0.0.1, 131.118.208.0/255.255.240.0
        printing = bsd
#       update encrypted = yes
        encrypt passwords = yes
        username map = /usr/local/samba/lib/user.map

[netlogon]
        comment = Windows login directory
        path = /share/pc/netlogon
        guest ok = Yes
        exec = /usr/local/sbin/markLogon log connect %u %m %S
        postexec = /usr/local/sbin/markLogon log disconnect %u %m %S

--
Randy Cone
Director of Information and Electronic Services
cone at hpl.umces.edu