RE: Samba en Español

Samuel J Liddicott sam at campbellsci.co.uk
Tue Jun 1 14:34:48 GMT 1999

You don't get babel fish now days like you used to!  I remeber waay back
in '69 (OK, so it was 89) I had this reeelly hungry babel fish (and I
mean hungry).

It was so hungry, that in an effort to eat more brainwaves it could pick
up the thoughts of what hadn't been saying yet - I could read peoples
minds, guys!

Nobody could take it from me 'cos I always knew what they were thinking.
It soon got pretty boring, 'cos all they though was "Its that nosy frood
again digging in to our thoughts" so I left it out and my dog got it
(upon which it grew to twice its size and exploded the dogs head) - I
always said my dogs were intelligent - though perhaps lacking in common
sense.

Otherwise I'd know the answer to this question:
any noticable changes to the head yet?  I'm anxious to test more for
you, but I can't work out how to get a change log from cvs, so I don't
know if there is anything new or not.

Sam